In a dynamic sector like technology and media facing changing times, new technology, consolidation, convergence and rapid development, you can never afford to stand still. In this modern world, as the technology has been so pervasive in everyday life, its economic significance is paramount.
Whatever your size and ambition, whether you are a start-up or a large technology company, we provide the same quality of service and commitment to each client – and our partner-led approach ensures a personal service. As the tech companies grow organically and through acquisition, we help you in all financial and taxation matters as you expand and grow.
At BDRP Chartered Certified Accountants & Tax Advisors, we have a team of accountants and tax experts who understand the needs and complications of the sector. We provide a range of taxation and accounting services, including:
- Statutory accounts for technology and media
- Bookkeeping and management accounting
- VAT returns, VAT planning and advice
- Payroll and P11Ds
- Corporate tax compliance and tax planning
- Employee tax advice, share incentive schemes such as EMI, CSOP, etc
- Valuations and acquisitions
- IP and patent box advice for tech and media firms
- R&D tax credits, Creative Tax Reliefs
- Company secretarial services